Information Technology Services
Information technology services (ITS) supports all classroom, lab, and office computers for Northeastern Seminary (Rochester) and the course management system used in Seminary programs. The information technology services (ITS) team can assist with basic troubleshooting, course management system (Moodle) questions, and network access. The ITS team is your first point of contact if you find yourself in need of technical support.
ITS Help Desk
The Help Desk is the primary contact for all support issues.
- Email: HelpDesk@roberts.edu
- Phone: (585) 594-6898
- Location: Anderson Hall
Getting Connected During Regular ITS Office Hours:
- Monday-Thursday: 8 am to 8:30 pm (ET)
- Friday: 8 am to 5 pm (ET)
- Call 585-594-6898 or email email@example.com
For After Hours Help:
- Call 585-594-6345 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- When you call after hours leave a detailed message and someone from ITS will return your call within the hour.
Wireless Internet connection is available in all academic buildings (Rochester) and Sheridan Meadows (Buffalo). Public access computer labs are located in the Golisano Library for student use. These labs are loaded with Microsoft Office, the internet, and other academic software and contain laser printers. In addition, six computers are available in B.T. Roberts Memorial Hall computer lab exclusively for seminarians.