What is God Calling You to do?
Master of Arts, Master of Divinity, Doctor of Ministry, & Advanced Certificates
Northeastern Seminary offers a diverse array of online graduate programs designed to empower individuals in their pursuit of academic excellence and spiritual growth. At the core are three main degree programs: Master of Arts, Master of Divinity, and a robust online Doctor of Mnistry program. These programs are meticulously crafted to provide a comprehensive and enriching educational experience for students seeking to deepen their understanding of theology and ministry through a historically ground and culturally responsive program.
Flexible, Online, Part-time
Rigorous individual courses and full degree programs, including field education and capstone experiences, are designed to help you become the person God calls you to be. In our competence-focused, formational education, you will be prepared to live and lead in a wide array of vocations. Receive expert instruction and support from full-time, dedicated faculty.
Watch how the online flexible program works
Northeastern Seminary participates in the Rochester consortium of theological schools. Students of Colgate Rochester Crozer Divinity School and St. Bernard's School of Theology and Ministry may register for courses offered at Northeastern Seminary by contacting the Coordinator of Academic Planning Monica Ross
Find the support you need to succeed with professional academic advising and access to the Learning Center.
Advising at Northeastern Seminary occurs on three levels:
- Admissions Process:
- Explore your degree options, program curriculum, and requirements to ensure proper program selection.
- Faculty Advisor:
- Assigned during the first semester of enrollment
- Available to assist students in discerning and refining vocational goals and offering guidance regarding proper preparation for those goals, selection of concentrations and research projects
- Also available for spiritual counsel and educational support as students face the rigors of seminary life
- Field education director is available to all students as they prepare for and arrange field placements
- Coordinator of Academic Planning:
- Meets with individual students to customize semester-by-semester completion plans
- Allows students to set the pace for their degree completion, to create course loads that are manageable, and to ensure requirements and courses of particular interest are not missed
- Offers guidance and timeline projections if students are considering a change in degree programs
Graduate students are responsible for arranging advising appointments, which can be conducted in person, via Zoom video-conference, telephone, or Skype.