The Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 (HEOA) requires institutions to disclose specific information to the community. This allows you to make informed decisions about education at Northeastern Seminary at Roberts Wesleyan College and provides you with easily accessible information.
General Institution Information
Student Financial Information
- Graduate Financial Aid
- Find the Refund Policy on page 30 of the Academic Catalog
- Assistance Available from Federal Programs
- Assistance Available from Northeastern Seminary-Grants and Scholarships
- Tuition and Fees
- Student Loan Code of Conduct Disclosure
Healthy and Safety Information
- Clery Report
- Campus Safety Policies and Reports
- Fire Safety Report
- Emergency Response and Evacuation Procedures
- Health Services
Northeastern Seminary at Roberts Wesleyan College strives to provide excellence in education for all of our students. Any concerns or complaints should first be addressed directly with the department administration. If all grievance procedures have been followed, all avenues of appeal exhausted and documentation provided that such procedures have been exhausted then the student has the right to file a complaint with the NYS Office of College and University Evaluation.