As a graduate of Northeastern Seminary, you are invited to refresh, restore, and renew the essentials of your ministry through a variety of exclusive alumni benefits.
Northeastern Seminary has partnered with Roberts Wesleyan College Career Development to offer various tools and resources to Seminary alumni. These services include:
- Career Advisement
- Cover Letter and Resume writing assistance
- Mock Interviews
- Assistance with Job Search
Be sure to connect with other alumni through the alumni network on LinkedIn.
Alumni can also receive a free library card plus reference services and in-library use of databases.
Online Transcript Request
Standard Fees and Delivery Choices:
- Official Transcripts: $9.25 each for regular First Class mail or pick up, electronic transmission $6.75 (PDF)
- Domestic Federal Express to main 48 states $22.50 per recipient
- Domestic Federal Express to Alaska or Hawaii $25.50 per recipient
- International Federal Express $45.50 per recipient
- The student is responsible for accurate email addresses
- Students sending transcripts to themselves will have an "Issued to Student" watermark on the transcript
- The student is responsible for ensuring the end receiver will accept the electronic transcript as official
- Transcripts expire 14 days after the link is sent
- Once the transcript link is opened the link is only good for 48 hours for the online transcript order
- Please note Roberts Wesleyan College and Northeastern Seminary do not send transcripts via fax
Alternative (Paper Transcript Only)
Information for ordering transcripts in person, over fax, or by mail at the Office of Registration:
- Complete and return the Transcript Request Form and Credit Card Payment Form (if applicable) to the Registration Office
- Cost is $9.25 per request
- Transcript Requests cannot be taken over the phone
- Acceptable payment methods: check, money order, credit card, or cash
- Make checks payable to Roberts Wesleyan College
- Use a separate form per recipient/addressee, but only one payment form needed
Send completed form(s) to:
Roberts Wesleyan College
Office of Registration
2301 Westside Drive
Rochester, NY 14624
Receive exclusive alumni discounts and services.
Make a Difference for Future Seminarians
As a graduate of Northeastern Seminary, you recognize the transformative power of theological education. As you live out your calling, here are three ways you can give back to Northeastern.