We provide 24-hour access to online transcript ordering through SCRIP-SAFE.
Transcripts will be processed on Tuesdays and Thursdays if orders are received by 10 a.m. on those days.
All financial obligations (tuition, library fine, parking fine, etc.) to Northeastern Seminary and Roberts Wesleyan College must be cleared before transcripts will be sent.
If you attended both Northeastern and Roberts, use the most recent school of enrollment.
Online Transcript Request
- Cost is $9 for postal service delivery and $7 for electronic delivery per transcript
- Credit card payment is the only accepted payment form
- Student is responsible for accurate email addresses
- Student is responsible for ensuring end receiver will accept electronic transcript as official
- Students sending transcript to themselves will have an "Issued to Student" watermark on transcript
- Email is used to notify the receiver that a transcript is ready to be retrieved via the website
- Transcripts expire 14 days after link is sent
- Viewed and received transcripts are purged within 48 hours
- Upon receiving the transcript, student can print multiple copies from the saved file
- You will need to create an account when using the online service
Alternative (Paper Transcript ONLY)
Information for ordering transcripts in person, over fax, or by mail at the Office of Registration:
- Complete and return the Transcript Request Form and Credit Card Payment Form (if applicable) to the Registration Office
- Cost is $9 per request
- Transcript requests cannot be taken over the phone
- Acceptable payment methods: check, money order, credit card, or cash.
- Make checks payable to Roberts Wesleyan College
- Use a separate form per recipient/addressee, but only one payment form needed
Send completed form(s) to:
Roberts Wesleyan College
Office of Registration
2301 Westside Drive
Rochester, NY 14624