The Northeastern Circle is made up of over 189 alumni and friends of the Seminary who choose to give anywhere between $500 and $100,000 per year. Each gift helps students balance family, work, ministry, and study as they prepare for ministry with the support of caring faculty and staff. When you’re in the Circle, you receive exclusive benefits, invitations to special events, and opportunities to connect to the President, faculty, staff, and students. Join the Circle to be a part of a generous group of people who all believe in Northeastern and the mission the Seminary inspires.
To become a Northeastern Circle partner, we ask that you make a gift of $500 or more each year and pray regularly for the Seminary, its students, faculty, and staff.
Benefits for Northeastern Circle members:
- Welcome gifts such as a Circle pin and Circle socks
- Your name listed as a member of the Circle on our website
- Invitations to exclusive events such as the Circle Dinner
- Regular updates from the President and Advancement team
- Receive these additional campus benefits by indicating you are a Circle member:
- One year of free membership to the Voller Athletic Center.
- Access to the Golisano Library. Please contact email@example.com or (585) 594-6949 and let them know you are a Circle member to obtain your library card.
- 10% discount to the campus bookstore Enter the code CIRCLE10 in your online cart.
- The Community Institutes are offering a wide variety of affordable, online courses available to anyone from the comfort of their home. Use the code CIRCLE for $75 off at communityinstitutes.roberts.edu.
Northeastern Faithful was designed to acknowledge our most faithful donors — those who give year after year. Northeastern Seminary depends on consistent giving in order to continue to preserve and advance its affordability and excellence. These gifts provide scholarships, budgetary assistance, ministry opportunities, and aid to every single facet of the Seminary. As a member of Northeastern Faithful, you are part of the support upon which Northeastern Seminary relies. In short, the focus of the program is to thank the people who make it possible for each graduate to fulfill the mission God has created for them.
As a member of Northeastern Faithful, you will be eligible for various benefits as our way to say thank you!
- A Northeastern Faithful magnet
- Gifts after reaching giving milestones (2, 5, 10 years of giving)
- Exclusive computer and phone backgrounds four times a year
- Acknowledgment in an online listing of faithful donors
- Special acknowledgments after reaching giving milestones (2, 5, 10 years of giving)
Give today to be on track for Northeastern Faithful membership!