Nelson J. Grimm, Ph.D.Director of Field Education; Professor of Applied Theology
Dr. Nelson J. Grimm has wide-ranging ministry experience including pastoring, chaplaincy, conference superintendence, leadership, and advisory capacities with other pastors, churches, and organizations. He served as a member of the Ministerial Education and Guidance Board of the Genesee Conference of the Free Methodist Church, is a clinical member of the Association for Clinical Pastoral Education, and is a member of the Evangelical Association of Theological Field Educators. Dr. Grimm teaches a variety of courses in the area of applied theology.
- Church Administration
- Church Revitalization
- Conflict Resolution
- “Prayer: An Invitation to a Journey,” (presentation, LeTourneau Christian Conference Center, Canandaigua, NY, November 14, 2015).
- “Managing the Stress: The Challenges of Ministry in the World Today,” (presentation, New York State Association of Protestant Chaplains, Canandaigua, NY, October 14, 2015).
- Lecture, Cornerstone Church, Pembroke, NY, September 6, 2015.
- Lecture, Mt. Zion Baptist Church, Niagara Falls, NY, August 1, 2015.
- Facilitator Leadership Workshop, (presentation, Honeoye Falls UMC, 2012).
- “Making the Most of Life,” (presentation, Pearce Memorial Church, Rochester, NY, 2012).
- “Benevolence and well-being [electronic resource] : The relationship of volunteering to life satisfaction”