For those who have completed the application process and been accepted into the D.Min. program at Northeastern Seminary, Congratulations!
We celebrate that you are beginning the start of a new and exciting journey and we want to ensure you experience a positive transition into becoming a D.Min. student at Northeastern. A checklist of final steps, with links to all the necessary forms, is provided below—these materials are also included in your acceptance packet.
- Secure your enrollment by credit card here, or by cash or check using the form here
- Register for classes here
- Select your tuition payment plan here
- Submit your health forms here
- Complete your student information here
- Authorize who has access to your educational records here
- Seminary communications consent here
- Review technology requirements here
- Plan for Orientation here
Contact the admissions office at 585.594.6802 or NESAdmissions@roberts.edu with any questions.