15TH ANNUAL COMMENCEMENT
2015 Commencement and Graduate
Form must be returned no later than Tuesday, March 31,
either by: email to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax
(585.594.6801), or dropped off to the Academic Services' office
(Roberts Hall - Room 306).
- Use form to provide reception reservations.
- Specify the number of tickets you will need for your guests.
- Payment for any additional reception tickets is due
when you pick up your academic apparel, May 11-15.
- Announcement information will be used to introduce you during
- Additional information requested will be used for a special
presentation during reception. Comments will remain anonymous.
The following forms must be returned when you pick up
your academic apparel the week of May 11-15:
2015 NES Graduating
ATS Graduating Student Questionnaire
All graduates must complete the online Student Profile
Questionnaire for the Association of Theological Schools (ATS).
This survey is critical for benchmarking our graduates compared to
other theological schools.
2015 ATS Student
ATS Graduating Student Questionnaire Link
- You MUST disable all pop up blockers to access the
- At this time, the survey CANNOT be fully accessed on a
smartphone or tablet device; you must use a computer.
- Complete all parts of each question. If the question asks for 5
choices you must have 5. You may need to scroll to the bottom of
the screen to see all the answer choices.
- Because of the split logic used in the survey construction, you
will NOT achieve a 100% completion rate.
- For any questions please contact Faith Sharp at email@example.com or
When you have completed the survey and clicked "FINISH,"
you will be given a numeric completion code that you must provide
as proof of completion. Please provide this ATS Completion Code on
the "Commencement and Graduate Questionnaire" form.