14TH ANNUAL COMMENCEMENT
2014 Commencement and Graduate Questionnaire
Form must be returned no later than Friday, April 11,
either by: email to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax
(585.594.6801), or dropped off to the Academic Services' office
(Roberts Hall - Room 306).
- Use form to provide reception reservations.
- Specify the number of tickets you will need for your guests.
- Payment for any additional reception tickets is due
when you pick up your academic apparel, May 12-16.
- Announcement information will be used to introduce you during
- Additional information requested will be used for a special
presentation during reception. Comments will remain anonymous.
The following forms must be returned when you pick up
your academic apparel the week of May 12-16:
Graduating Student Survey
ATS Graduating Student Questionnaire
All graduates must complete the online Student Profile
Questionnaire for the Association of Theological Schools (ATS).
This survey is critical for benchmarking our graduates compared to
other theological schools.
- You MUST disable all pop up blockers to access the
- At this time, the survey CANNOT be fully accessed on a
smartphone or tablet device; you must use a computer.
- Complete all parts of each question. If the question asks for 5
choices you must have 5. You may need to scroll to the bottom of
the screen to see all the answer choices.
- Because of the split logic used in the survey construction, you
will NOT achieve a 100% completion rate.
- For any questions please contact Faith Sharp at email@example.com or
Tutorials are also available by clicking on the following
When you have completed the survey and clicked "FINISH,"
you will be given a numeric completion code that you must provide
as proof of completion. Please provide this ATS Completion Code on
the "Commencement and Graduate Questionnaire" form.