Give Back to Northeastern Seminary
As a graduate of Northeastern Seminary, you know how theological education can transform your life and ministry. In the midst of the challenges of your calling, sometimes it can be difficult to know how you can partner with the Seminary support future Northeastern students. Here are three questions to help you find a way to give back.
Three Options to Help You Give Back to Northeastern Seminary
Do others appreciate your ministry?
Are you on Facebook?
Do you shop on Amazon?
Give back to support future students at Northeastern by making a one-time or recurring gift.
Ready to Get Involved?
You’ve spent a significant part of your journey at Northeastern and, no matter where you are, you can stay involved in the life of the Seminary. Your ideas and feedback are welcome—from the trends you are seeing in ministry to recommendations for further theological preparation. We welcome your comments and musings—from seasonal posts to social media comments. Here are three more ways that you can support the Seminary:
Do you have a story to tell?
Do you have a friend sensing a call to ministry?
Do you want to volunteer?
- Promote and help with alumni events
- Assist with One-Day-of-Giving and promote giving to student scholarships
- Assist with Seminary-sponsored events
- Submit a post for the Seminary's Advent or Lenten reflections
- Keep others informed about your ministry by sending in alumni news
- Submit position openings to career development